- To introduce, promote, encourage, facilitate and assist all and any forms of Private Investment-Partnerships (PIPs) in the use of non-government finance and other resources in the development and improvement of infrastructure and technology in Southern Africa and the region.
- To assist and advise agencies and Small to Medium Business Entities (SMEs) in Southern Africa and the region with the identification, prioritization, preparation, evaluation, award, and implementation of infrastructure and technology development projects in which the private sector may participate.
- To create interest of the private sector in investing in infrastructure and technology projects in Southern Africa by disseminating information within the region and abroad about the opportunities.
- To develop, organise and provide the training, technical advice and support for the purposes of enabling the SMEs to involve the private sector in infrastructure and technology development projects.
- To investigate, research, advice on and advocate to the Small to Medium Business Entities (SMEs) need for introduction or adoption of strategies, orders or directives which will procure, help or otherwise facilitate the private sector’s participation in infrastructure and technology projects.
- To become recognized regionally and internationally, amongst lenders and developers, as the region’s Centre of Excellence in infrastructure and technology development.
- To conduct our business to the highest professional standards in a cost-effective manner.