essay writersFirefly Group (Pty) Ltd has partnered with Lethabile Sports Academy as a way to align and support the fast developing sports industry.
Our joint partnership has a responsibility to the country to ensure that sustainable development of athletes becomes a reality. The training support we offer plays a major role in accelerating growth of sports and athletics in the community by providing high-quality sporting expertise to satisfy the needs of the country.
The aim of our partnership with Lethabile Sports Academy is to develop vulnerable and underprivileged young people from disadvantaged family background holistically through development coaching centres and through a “high performance” coaching programme. Through all mentioned activities, we are guided by the following five objectives:
- To promote participation for Vulnerable and Disadvantaged Children in Sport.
- To teach life skills using sport thus empowering young people.
- To offer professional coaching to young athletes.
- To expose young athletes to opportunities that lie in sport.
- To create job opportunities for the youth and sports enthusiasts.
- To expose young athletes to National, Regional and International competitions
Our vision is a community where Vulnerable and underprivileged young boys and girls have access to structured and organised sports programmes, which promotes psycho-social development, life skills training as well as basic exercise in a fun and safe environment.
Our joint motto is: Together, we can build the powerbase for sustainable Athlete development and Talent Nurturing.